Thursday 26 February 2015

LOTD: Purple Eyes


Hello lovelies, 
Sure most of you don't know that purple is one of my favorite colors. I thought I had not created a purple eye look in a while. So when Chioma walked into the studio with her pink flowing gown, I got the inspiration for a purple eye look....




On her face,
Milk of magnesia as primer
Mary Kay 607 and 708
LA pro HD concealer -fawn
Ben Nye powder -banana
Maybelline clear smooth powder - mocha
Maybelline clear smooth powder - cacao to contour
Zaron contour kit
Mary Kay  blush





On her Eyes,
Hegai & Esther brow gel
BH party girl palette - silver & purple
Black opal shadow -crease
Zaron gel liner
BH false lashes



On her lips, I liner using Tara lip pencil and Bh Rouge lip liner and applied  Mac Ruby woo on her entire lips. I didn't use a lipgloss because she has full lips so as not to make them appear fuller.


This look is  Simple and very easy to recreate.

Thanks for stopping by...
Till my next post, stay beautiful..

No comments:

Post a Comment