Tuesday 17 February 2015

Ugo's makeover


My friend Folake a creative beadmaker came up with some lovely design and we needed models to help rock some of these pieces, so when Ugo stopped by at the studio, I asked if she could be our muse and few days later, I had Ugo in my chair for a face beat

see pictures below...




On her Face I used
Mary kay Foundation 507
Maybelline Foundation caramel
Iman oil blotting powder
LA pro HD concealer 82
Ben Nye banana powder to highlight
Zaron contour kit
Sleek blush by 3

On her Eyes
Hegai &Esther brow gel
BH party girl palette -outer V
Mabrook Eyeshadow -lid
Black opal duo shadow -crease
Zaron gel liner -black
BH lashes 




1st Lips
Jordana plum lip liner
Milani lipstick- Uptown mauve

2nd lips
BH RougeLip liner
Jioney longlsting lipgloss


I totally love the beads the and the headgear combination on her skin. What do you think?


Till my next post,
Stay beautiful.....




No comments:

Post a Comment