Sunday 22 March 2015

Product review: Hegai & Esther Eyebrow definer



There was so much rave about this indigenous product late last year, that I couldn't resist the urge to go buy mine. Though I'm not always quick to purchase every new product in town but I finally made up my mind to go get it 2 months ago. 

 

Packaging

The product comes in a small jar packed in a white box with a brush applicator for applying the brow gel. 

Hegai &Esther says

H & E eyebrow definer glides smoothly on the eyebrow giving a vibrant finish. it is waterproof, smudge-proof, and safe to use on the waterline. use brush to pick and apply.


My thoughts


The H&E eyebrow definer is very easy to apply, and  little goes a long way. Although it looks creamy in the jar, but gives a dry finish after application. One thing I found most interesting is that its ideal for different skin shades so I use on both light and dark skinned clients. It now comes in 2 shades "Nubia"  and "Ebony".



Where to buy 

Hegai & Esther.com

Price
#2000

I will definitely repurchase this product as its a great buy. who else has tried it? please share your thoughts....

Till my next post,
Stay beautiful...







No comments:

Post a Comment