Saturday 13 June 2015

Bride Opemipo


Hello everyone, hope you all are doing great.


Today I will be sharing pictures from Opemipo's Engagement and church ceremony. Opemipo is a sister to me, she's such a unique person and I'm so proud of her. I remembered she was one of the models I worked on after my makeup training. Woow.... how times flies from model now to a beautiful bride..lol

Her engagement ceremony held in April while the church held in May. On both days, Opemipo had everything under control, she just said ''please make me look like myself '' and yes... we did just that. God bless your home dear and thanks for choosing  TobiBhanks.
Happy viewing!!!












Both event was beautifully planned and coordinated by Lush weddings. I worked with amazing vendors and I must give it up for Mr Kunle of Klala photography thanks for the beautiful pictures. 

Till my next post,
Stay beautiful....









No comments:

Post a Comment