Friday 5 June 2015

Bright and Beautiful



Hello Beauties, 




Its been a long while. I'm amazed at how time flies so fast. These past weeks has been extremely busy for me, but I will keep you updated on some of the happenings in my world.

Yeah....by now, I'm sure most of you know this beauty @Morolake my ever ready muse. She's just as beautiful as she looks, so lovable, and sweet. I didnt have to look to far for a model when I saw the beads and gele, every colour sat beautifully on her. 
Enjoy the pictures
beads @fjcreations



Face:
Black opal concealing foundation
LA girl pro HD concealer
Marykay foundation bronze 600
Iman oil blotting powder
Zaron face definer
Milani mineral powder warm
Ben Nye Banana powder
Jioney Blush

Eyes:
Mabrook eyebrow pencil
HOT eye primer
Mabrook eyeshadow- black
Tara orekelewa palette-
BH cosmetics palette -take me to brazil
Black opal duo eyeshadow
Zaron gel liner -black
Maybelline kajal
Bee lashes - 415

Lips:
Zaron lipliner
Milani nude cream
Zaron barefaced lipstick

We all had fun while working and completely love the final look.
Till my next post, stay beautiful....





No comments:

Post a Comment