Friday 13 June 2014

Review: Tint Ruby ruby

Hi beauties, 
Happy new month y'all hope the month started out great for us all. 
Today's post is a product review. I went shopping few weeks ago and came across this lipstick, heard its a matte red so I decided to try it out though I left the shop without buying it because my MAC ruby woo does a great job, I had a rethink after a friend met me same day at Ikeja and asked what lipstick I'm wearing? I quickly looked into my mirror because I had complely forgotten what lipstick I had on. Ok... I finally got it and here's what I think.

Description:
This is a product of Tint cosmetics, a manufacturer of high quality, premium grade color cosmetics and skin care essentials. It's matte red and easy to apply.

Packaging: 

Tint ruby ruby comes in black tube, 
 It has a color coded sticker below with the name shade on it for easy identification.



Formula:
The Tint Ruby ruby is a matte red lipstick. it glides on smoothly on the lips. it does not accentuate dryness especially if you have dry lips. The color is very rich and it will suit most complexions. It also has a good staying power.







Price:  2500. 

Overall, I love this lipstick, its of a great formula and has a pleasant smell to me. it can pass as a dupe for Mac ruby woo, in fact that's the reason I bought it and i'm impressed. So, if you want a matte red lipstick that's more pocket friendly, you can get Tint ruby ruby.

Till my next post,
Stay beautiful... 

No comments:

Post a Comment