Saturday 31 May 2014

Smokey eyes


Hi beauties,
Hope you all had a lovely day. I spent the whole day resting, reading and planning for the new month. The year seems to be running so fast and I was wandering if I have achieved half of my written goals yet. This quote later caught my attention " don't wish for it! Work for it! Ok..... That's how my day went.


Today's look is on my pretty client turned friend Tope Subair. Her skin is so soft and beautiful, I had to be really gentle while working on her.  Had few challenges with our accessories but glad we got it sorted. Below are pictures of our complete look, enjoy.




Face:
Marykay mattifier
Black opal concealing foundation
Marykay foundation 600
Mac prolong wear foundation NW 47
Mac studio fix NW45
Sleek blush by 3- pink sprint.

Eyes:
Mars eyeshadow base
Zaron eyeshadow/blush duo palette
Sleek eyeshadow palette-original
Bh cosmetics 88 palette- crease & inner corner
Maybelline colossal kajal- lower lash line
Bh cosmetics lashes- sassy
Jordana brow pencil - brown
Milani brow kit
Milani brow& eye highlight.



Lip 1: Mac ruby woo
            Prestige vanity gloss- catwalk
Lip 2: Zaron lip liner- chick brick
           Milani lipstick - fruit punch

I love both looks do you?
Till my next post, Stay beautiful...



5 comments: