Wednesday 24 June 2015

FOTD: soft Gothic



Hello lovelies,

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, It was a fun filled weekend for me at the 4th Lagos makeup fair. I just cant believe I left my camera at home so I won't be able to share some of the excitement with you.... But not to worry I promise to be more prepared next time.

So about today's post, it's all about the Lips yea dark lips lol... Will definitely do a review in my next post. So just enjoy pictures of me having fun.....


For my eyebrows I used MABROOK eyebrow pencil and JORDANA brow pencil in chocolate.
Hiblighted with MILANI concealer is 02

On my eyes, I primed using TARA's eyeshadow primer then applied a gold eyeshadow color from my GLAZZI eyeshadow palette. On the outer corner of my eyes, I used TARA trio eyeshadow in Imen with a soft pink colour from BH cosmetics neutral palette in my crease and blended all colours. I lined using ZARON gel liner in Jazz, on on my waterline I used MAYBELLINE colossal kajal. Then finished with my favorite Mascara MARYKAY Ultimate mascara


For my face, I started out with MEHRON antishine as oil control, then I used BLACK OPAL concealing foundation in Hazelnut and MARYKAY matte foundation Bronze 5. I highlighted my under-eye with LA GIRL pro HD concealer in Fawn then set with BEN NYE powder in banana. face powder MAC NW45 and MAYBELLINE age rewind powder. For the contour I used a dark eyeshadow from the BH neutral palette and MAYBELLINE powder in Cacao. Bronzer is BLACK RADIANCE

And the Lips I moisturized using a lip balm then applied FOREVER 52 long lasting lip gloss on my entire lips. (review coming soon).

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and like the lips as much as I do. You can share pictures of some gothic look or lips you have also created.

Till my next post, stay beautiful...




3 comments: