Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bridal Makeover: EDITH


Hello Beauties,

Few weeks back, I had the pleasure of being Edith's makeup artist for her Introduction. Edith is a friend and a makeup artist. she had her training with us few years ago so working on her face was not strange to me as I had gotten very familiar with her features.



photo credit: Laroyal studios
I started out trimming her brows, filled it and highlighted. I decided to go simple on the eyes and add some glam with false lashes but never knew my bride would not be comfortable in them. I tried to convince her she will get used to it, but hey.... a bride needs all the comfort she can get on her big day. it isnt a time for trial....so, I added double coats of  mascara to lengthen her natural lashes.
For the lips, I choose red most times, you can never go wrong with red.




Photo credit:Laroyal studios
I totally love the final look and Edith loves it too. Congratulations dear God bless your home.

Till my next post, Stay beautiful......

No comments:

Post a Comment