Wednesday 24 September 2014

Product Review: Zaron lip liners

Hi beauties,

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you doing great. Today's review is on Zaron lip pencils.
I got 2 shades (brick chick and fussy fuchsia) a while ago and since then, I fell in love with them.

Fussy fushia is a bright pink


Brick chick is purple, its been one of my favorite lip liners, I get to line it with most of my purple, pink and nude lipsticks.
Brick Chick EZ01
Last week I saw some other colours and I decided to pick 2 shades I don't have in my lip liner kits. Wild vine a bright orange color perfect for any orange base lipstick or coral, can be worn alone or with a gloss.
and  Stallion which is a deep wine


Stallion EZ014




These liners are amazing, apply easily, you can blend with your finger or a lip brush. Both are longer than the two I got initially. 

Overall:
I love these liners they can be worn alone, with a lipsticks or a gloss.
They are also very affordable. #750 each.

I would definitely repurchase.

Till my next post, stay beautiful

3 comments:

  1. Nice review just found your blog while google-searching Zaron lip pencils

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ify. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did u buy it... I need them

    ReplyDelete