Wednesday 16 July 2014

Product review: Unveil whisking Brush

Hi Beauties,

Today I am reviewing the Unveil whisking brush (I call it Kabuki brush anyways). I got this brush as a gift sometimes last year, though I have used some products from the Unveil makeup range, I didn't know much about their brushes but of course since it came as a gift, I gladly received it and decided to use it as a personal tool.

PACKAGING


It comes in a transparent  bag, has a metallic silver handle with name written on it. the bristles are soft and appear brown in colour.





 Pros:
  • Very soft with fine bristles
  • Blends evenly
  • It does not shed or pull out
  • Can be used for powder, bronzer, blush
  • Its of great quality and affordable
Cons:
I had just one problem with this brush; the fact its not retractable or does not come in a pack.

My overall Thought
I absolutely love this cute little brush. for an indigenous brand, its does a fantastic job.  I use it mostly for powder and  blush. It does not waste products and it blends beautifully. Its very easy to wash and it does not shed.

I would definitely recommend  and repurchase.

If you need the Unveil whisking brush please contact me.

Till my next post,
Stay beautiful.....




No comments:

Post a Comment