Friday 4 July 2014

Product Review: Hegai and Esther brush cleaner

Hello beauties,

Sure you all are having a great time. Today's post is a product review from Hegai and Esther, its the 99% Isopropyl alcohol brush cleaner.I read about it sometimes last year and have been on the look out for it.

Usually, when I have to work on two or more clients in a day or during our training classes,  I clean with cosmetic wipes which gets my brushes wet or damp and i have to wait to get them dry.
Fortunately, I recently saw this product at Sit Pretty's studio and I was surprised  to see how easy cleaning your brushes could be in between and after makeup application, I immediately got a bottle.



How to Use
Spray the Isopropyl alcohol directly into your brush
Wipe clean on a tissue and rub continuously on the tissue until all dirt comes off.
Leave brush for few minutes to dry

dirty brush

spray onto brush

wipe to clean



clean brush ready for use

My Verdict:
I'm totally in love with this product because now I can clean my brushes faster and get them sanitized all at once. I will definitely repurchase.

Till my next post, Stay beautiful..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment