Tuesday 24 June 2014

Product review: Milk of Magnesia

Hi beauties,
Happy  new week. The weekend was much fun for me, first was my mum in- laws birthday, had a great time with all family members together and on Sunday, I was at the 3rd Lagos makeup fair. Details of the event would be up soon.

This post is on Milk of Magnesia (MoM) which is actually meant for the relieve of occasional constipation.



When I first heard it could be used as a face primer, I actually thought it was crazy because its nothing close to a skin care product so, I never bothered about it. but recently, I saw a colleague using it so I decided to check it online and I was so surprised to see several reviews on it. I finally got myself a bottle and the result has been good.

How I use my MOM
First I apply my daily moisturiser 'Ori' Shea butter.
I shake the bottle well and pour out a little quantity of the MoM into the plastic cup that comes with it. Then, with my hand I apply on my face and leave to dry before applying concealer or foundation. I noticed that areas with much MoM will look white or chalky after drying, so I just blend, blend and blend till it evens out.

Whoever came up with this discovery did well (my opinion), because using this product has helped reduced shine on my face though, sometimes I still get to touch up once.

MoM is available at most drug stores it has several flavour and different brands- Walmart and Phillip brand.
Would I purchase again? Sure, I will

Tried it yet? would like to know what you think.

Till my next post,  Stay beautiful.....

1 comment:

  1. I have tried the MOM and the result ws fantastic, my make up stayed longer dan usual. Thou I did my touch ups once after d application. Thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete