Sunday 14 July 2013

Student’s work

Hi friends,

How’s the weekend going? I spent mine with some family members and I had a great time *winks*
Some weeks ago, I took pictures of the looks created by one of our students (Folake) and while going through my camera recently, I saw the pictures. I was really impressed with her work so, I thought to do a post on them. This was after her four weekend classes.

SAM_2358
Tinu Before
 
SAM_2376
Tinu look 1

 Tinu After look 2


SAM_2383


SAM_2504
Folake @ work

SAM_2480
Tinu after Look 3
             
SAM_2479
    

SAM_2477
Seun Before

SAM_2490
Seun After

SAM_2491

Guess what, I feel so proud and I believe that with more practice she will be outstanding. well done ma....

Till my next post,
Stay beautiful....




4 comments:

  1. Good job ma on the post, the quality of the pix did justice to the job. Thanx for the compliment. Folake

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant Work if I must say. The looks didn't strike me as Works of a student as they looked soo professional. Wonderful Work Sis T! More Grace.

    ReplyDelete