Tuesday 9 July 2013

Rest on Adenike CEO Ewar Makeovers

 

Unbelievable, impossible, she can’t be gone, no! no!……were the words I muttered when I heard the news. I didn’t get to meet her but hoped I would someday, never knew death would take her away so soon. Having become a huge fan since I discovered her works I had checked her blog that fateful day, hoping to see a new post. Death why? I was in church later that day and I kept praying for a miracle, hoping to hear it was a rumor.

Adenike Ogungbe

One week after, my heart still bleeds. Adenike, though you don’t know this but I must say I admire you so much, you inspire me a lot and I believe you lived well because you impacted so many lives with your gift.

Love you but God loves you more. Rest in his bosom.

Till my next post,

Stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment